Securitas AB to publish the Interim report January-September 2022 on November 8
Securitas AB will publish the Interim report January-September 2022 on Tuesday, November 8, 2022, at approximately 1.00 p.m. (CET).
App. 1.00 p.m. (CET) Report release
The report will be sent as a press release from Cision (www.cision.se) and will automatically be published on www.securitas.com when released.
2.00 p.m. (CET) Presentation slides available
For presentation slides, follow the link www.securitas.com/presentations
2.30 p.m. (CET) Telephone conference and audio cast
Analysts and media are invited to participate in a telephone conference at 2.30 p.m. (CET) where SecuritasRead more →
ASSA ABLOY acquires D&D Technologies in Australia
ASSA ABLOY has acquired D&D Technologies, a leading designer and manufacturer of premium gate hardware, based in Australia.
"I am very pleased to welcome D&D Technologies into the ASSA ABLOY Group. The company will reinforce our current offering within gate hardware and will provide complementary growth opportunities,” says Nico Delvaux, President and CEO of ASSA ABLOY.
“D&D Technologies has strong expertise in developing premium gate hardware products and with its broad portfolio, is an excellent addition to the Pacific & North East Asia Division. I look forward to working with theRead more →
Change in number of shares and votes in Securitas
Securitas has, as previously announced, carried out a rights issue of shares of class A and B. The issue of shares has resulted in changes in the number of shares and votes in Securitas as follows:
Prior to the issuance of new shares, there were in total 365 058 897 shares in Securitas, of which 17 142 600 shares of class A, corresponding to 171 426 000 votes, and
347 916 297 shares of class B, corresponding to 347 916 297 votes, 519 342 297 votes in total.
The number of shares has through the issuance of new shares increased by
208 333 655, of which 9 795 771 shares of class A and 198Read more →
Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 September 2022
• Operating net sales increased by 23 per cent to 1,320.2 MEUR (1,077.2). Net sales including the reduction of acquired deferred revenue amounted to 1,316.6 (1,077.2). Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 7 per cent
• Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 24 per cent to 386.2 MEUR (310.6)
• Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 377.3 MEUR (304.3)
• Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 309.4 MEUR (249.6)
• Earnings per share, excluding adjustments, amounted to 11.4Read more →
Nomination Committee for the ASSA ABLOY 2023 Annual General Meeting
The following representatives of ASSA ABLOY AB’s shareholders will be members of the Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting:
- Anders Mörck, Investment AB Latour, Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Mikael Ekdahl, Melker Schörling AB
- Marianne Nilsson, Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Ola Peter Gjessing CBNY-Norges Bank
- Liselott Ledin, Alecta
The Chairman of the Board, Lars Renström, has convened the Nomination Committee to its first meeting which was held earlier today. Lars Renström shall also be co-opted toRead more →
Quarterly Report Q3 2022
Very strong performance in the quarter
Net sales increased by 33% to SEK 31,820 M (23,930), with organic growth of 14% (7) and acquired net growth of 3% (2). Exchange-rates affected sales by 16 (–1).
Very strong organic growth in Entrance Systems, Global Technologies and Americas, good growth in EMEIA, but organic sales declined in Asia Pacific.
Six acquisitions with combined annual sales of about SEK 1,000 M were signed in the quarter.
The US regulator will seek to block ASSA ABLOY’s proposed acquisition of the HHI division of SpectrumRead more →
AAK’s interim report for the third quarter 2022 – strong profit growth despite challenging macro-economic climate
· Total volumes decreased by 4 percent, to 559,000 MT (583,000).
· Operating profit, including a positive currency translation impact of SEK 148 million, increased by 28 percent, reaching SEK 822 million (642). At fixed foreign exchange rates, operating profit increased by 5 percent.
· Profit for the period amounted to SEK 611 million (464).
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.36 (1.80).
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to negative SEK 40 million (negative 20).
· Return on Capital Employed (ROCE), R12M, was 14.8 percent (15.6 at December 31,Read more →
Interim report January - September 2022
JULY – SEPTEMBER 2022
· Sales increased by 44 percent and amounted to 5,921 MSEK (4,108).
· EBIT amounted to 838 MSEK (1,105).
· EBIT-margin amounted to 14.2 percent (26.9).
· EBIT amounted to 838 MSEK and increased by 24 percent compared to adjusted EBIT (excl. non-recurring items) of 677 MSEK previous year.
· EBIT-margin amounted to 14.2 percent compared to adjusted EBIT-margin (excl. non-recurring items) of 16.5 percent previous year.
· Profit after tax amounted to 615 MSEK (841).
· Earnings per share amounted to 1.79 SEK (2.44).
· Operating cash flow amountedRead more →
Changes to the Securitas Group Management team
Henrik Zetterberg is appointed Divisional President Europe as Peter Karlströmer steps down.
Securitas is a world-leading safety and security solutions partner and provides outstanding services for our clients by combining our extensive presence with connected technology and intelligent use of data.
Today, we are happy to announce that Henrik Zetterberg, currently Chief Operating Officer Europe and a member of Group Management and with Securitas since 2014, is appointed to the role of Divisional President Europe as Peter Karlstromer steps down. All other Group Management members continueRead more →