Invitation to Securitas’ Investor update
Securitas welcomes representatives from the financial market and media to an online Investor update on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, starting at 2.00 p.m. CEST to approximately 4.00 p.m. CEST.
Magnus Ahlqvist, President and CEO and Andreas Lindback, CFO, will make an update on our strategy and announce new financial targets following the acquisition of Stanley Security. Tony Byerly, Global President Securitas Technology, will also participate and answer questions.
2.00 p.m. Presentation followed by a Q&A session
To follow the web cast of the telephone conference via the web, please followRead more →
ASSA ABLOY acquires J Newton Enterprises in the US
ASSA ABLOY has acquired J Newton Enterprises Inc, a leading pedestrian door distributor and service company in Florida, USA.
"I am very pleased to welcome J Newton Enterprises into the ASSA ABLOY Group. This acquisition delivers on our strategy to reinforce our current offering within entrance automation,” says Nico Delvaux, President and CEO of ASSA ABLOY.
“J Newton Enterprises is a key player in the Florida market, strengthening our existing pedestrian business and our service offering in that region, enabling us to provide an even better customer experience,” says Massimo Grassi,Read more →
ASSA ABLOY acquires Alcea in France
ASSA ABLOY has signed an agreement to acquire Alcea, a provider of security supervision software and associated access control hardware, that together with system partners are providing total access management solutions.
"I am very pleased to welcome Alcea into the ASSA ABLOY Group. This company will reinforce our offering within critical infrastructure and will provide complementary growth opportunities,” says Nico Delvaux, President and CEO of ASSA ABLOY.
“Alcea offers high-quality and innovative digital solutions under a strong and well-known brand, and the acquisition will furtherRead more →
Securitas AB Interim Report January–June 2022
· Total sales MSEK 30 535 (26 499)
· Organic sales growth 6 percent (8)
· Operating income before amortization MSEK 1 760 (1 471)
· Operating margin 5.8 percent (5.6)
· Items affecting comparability (IAC) MSEK –226 (–259), mainly relating to the previously announced transformation programs
· Earnings per share SEK 2.79 (2.09)
· Earnings per share, before IAC, SEK 3.33 (2.64)
· Cash flow from operating activities 53 percent (63)
· Total sales MSEK 59 133 (52 313)
· Organic sales growth 5 percent (4)
· Operating incomeRead more →
Hexagon Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2022
Second quarter 2022
· Operating net sales increased by 20 per cent to 1,288.7 MEUR (1,075.6). Net sales including the reduction of acquired deferred revenue amounted to 1,282.3 (1,075.6).
· Using fixed exchange rates and a comparable group structure (organic growth), net sales increased by 6 per cent
· Adjusted operating earnings (EBIT1) increased by 20 per cent to 378.5 MEUR (314.6)
· Earnings before taxes, excluding adjustments, amounted to 372.9 MEUR (307.8)
· Net earnings, excluding adjustments, amounted to 305.8 MEUR (252.5)
· Earnings per share, excludingRead more →
Securitas completes the acquisition of STANLEY Security
The highly anticipated acquisition of STANLEY Security and Healthcare accelerates Securitas’ transformation journey toward technology-based solutions and its ambition to position itself as an outstanding global security and safety partner that helps make the world a safer place.
· Securitas accelerates its transition toward technology-based solutions
· The company significantly strengthens its technology and expertise in key markets and the acquisition enables Securitas to become a stronger business partner to support its clients globally
· Together with STANLEY Security and Healthcare,Read more →
Securitas has completed the acquisition of Stanley Security
The acquisition of Stanley Security is now completed and is consolidated into Securitas as of July 22, 2022. Securitas will present the strategy of the new Group as well as new financial targets on August 24, 2022.
On December 8, 2021, Securitas announced it had signed an agreement to acquire the Electronic Security Solutions business from Stanley Black & Decker Inc. (“Stanley Security”) for a purchase price of MUSD 3 200 on a debt and cash free basis. The acquisition is expected to create compelling sales growth and be immediately operating margin accretive to the Group. We anticipateRead more →
Securitas AB to publish the Interim report January-June 2022
Securitas AB will publish the Interim report January-June 2022 on Thursday, July 28, 2022, at approximately 1.00 p.m. (CEST).
App. 1.00 p.m. (CEST) Report release
The report will be sent as a press release from Cision (www.cision.se) and will automatically be published on www.securitas.com when released.
2.00 p.m. (CEST) Presentation slides available
For presentation slides, follow the link www.securitas.com/presentations
2.30 p.m. (CEST) Telephone conference and audio cast
Analysts and media are invited to participate in a telephone conference at 2.30 p.m. (CEST) where SecuritasRead more →
Save the date – AAK’s Capital Market Day November 29, 2022
AAK’s Capital Market Day 2022 is scheduled for November 29.
The intention is to host a physical event in Stockholm, Sweden, at Grand Hôtel, although this might change depending on potential Covid-19-related restrictions. The official program will start around lunch and end no later than 5:00 p.m. CET.
More information will follow in the official invitation, which will be sent out during the fall.
For more information, please contact:
Acting Head of IR and Corporate Communications
Mobile: +46 708 37 66 77
TheRead more →